I hope everyone had a fantastic new years and great start to 2013. I think this year is going to be an exciting one!
I’ve just got back from a fantastic holiday in the UK visiting family and having only arrived back in Melbourne this morning am trying to get my brain back into the right timezone. Jet lag sucks!
Anyway onto another topic I’ve just released a free version of my iPhone and iPad app which contains a slightly updated interface and 60 free audio examples with the option to buy more from within the app.
This was my first delve into in-app purchases for iOS and there were few little quirks but after a couple of weeks of on and off coding I’ve launched Aussie Slang with Audio in the iTunes store today.
Here is the info:
Aussie Slang with Audio is a free iPad and iPhone app that contains professionally recorded and produced audio examples of Aussie slang and phrases and is the best way to learn (and laugh at) the language used day to day by us Aussies!
– Audio recordings of every phrase and bit of slang that show you how us Aussie use Aussie slang in conversation
– Authentic (but funny) Australian Sayings and Slang
– Professionally recorded voice overs with sound effects and atmospheres
– Built for iPhone and iPad and optimised for the iPhone 5
– Created in Australia by Aussies
This is the lite version of Aussie Lingo Audio Companion and comes with 60 free examples. You can unlock more by using the “Get More” button. This also unlocks the suggest button so you can submit slang directly via the app.
Click the image below to open the app the iTunes!
Any comments/ideas welcome!